Online Return Policy
Refunds must be made within 15 days from the original purchase date.
All online returns require a Return Authorization Number (RMA). All returns must meet the QUALIFIED ITEMS criteria (listed below) to be eligible for refund or exchange. The RMA must be printed on the outside of ALL return packages shipped back to TMO. To obtain an RMA, please contact TMO at 928-537-9808. After your request is authorized you will be given the RMA. NO RETURNED PACKAGES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA. Allow 3-5 days after your return has arrived for the processing of the return.
In Store Return Policy
- Refunds must be made within 15 days from the original purchase date.
- All returned items must meet the Qualified Items criteria (listed Below) to be eligible for refund or exchange. All refunds will be issued in the same manner that the item was purchased. Any cash refund of over $100.00 or any refund that was originally purchased with a check will be refunded by TMO company check within 10 business days from return.
Qualified Items/Refund Policy
- All merchandise purchased from TMO may be returned for replacement or refund (excluding ALL shipping charges) within 15 days from the original purchase date.
- Returns must be unused, new condition, in the original sealed manufacture’s packaging (including all parts, screws, accompanying tools, manuals, warranty cards, ect).
- All online returns shipments must have authorized RMA clearly printed on outside of all packages.
- Returns received after 30 days will be charged 20% restocking fee.
- Approval of returned merchandise is at the sole discretion of Timber Mesa Outdoors for the items condition and eligibility for refund.
- Special Orders, Closeouts, Sale Items, Cut or Fletched Arrow/Shafts, Labor, Broadheads, ect. May not be returned under any circumstance.
- Return Shipping will only be refunded in the event that TMO made the error in shipping originally.
- TMO will not accept any COD shipments sent
- TMO reserves the right to refuse the return of any product that is used, damaged or is un-sellable as new for any reason.
- Warranties and manufacture defects will require return approval from manufacture. Until manufacture issues an Authorized Return Claim Number the item cannot be returned.
- All remedies on warranty and defects will be issued by manufacture.
For all other general/miscellaneous inquiries such as: account information, ordering (including rush processing), shipping, or assistance with a recently-placed order, please direct your correspondence to our customer service or fill out our online contact form. If you prefer, you may email us through your default email handler at firstname.lastname@example.org